Do You Need Help with Your Personal Statement Dental Residency?
Getting onto your selected CODA approved residency will take a lot of hard work on your part. The postdoctoral dental matching program had some 2900 applicants last year and only 1921 places were filled. So if you don’t want to be one of those applicants at postdoctoral level that does not have a place to go to then you need to work hard on your application to clearly show them just how well matched you are to their program. Your dental residency personal statement is almost certainly going to be the most important part of your application.
Our specialized services provide help with everything from dental to surgical residency personal statement writing and editing. Our services are able to provide you with the edge that you need to stand out from your completion and to help you to show the committee just how well suited you are to their requirements. Your personal statement for dental residency is often the only part of your application that will provide you with an opportunity to differentiate yourself from all of the other applicants.
Our services have been around for more than 5 years online helping applicants at this level in their career. We know just what the committees expect to see from your application and how it needs to be written for maximum effectiveness. Through us you can get the best help available online with your personal statement to help you gain an edge over your competition.
Best ADA Dental Programs to Train With
Your dentistry application may be tougher if you choose to apply to one of the best schools out there, but the rewards are often worth it. Knowing which are the best and most sought after programs can help you to make your application more effective.
The following are generally acknowledged to offer the best dental programs whether you are looking for GPR or AEGD programs:
- University of California at Los Angeles
- University of California at San Francisco
- University of Michigan
- University of North Carolina
- New York University
The American Dental Association (ADA) provides the ADEA PASS as a central system to applying for all available places out there. Your personal statement will have to be uploaded through their system along with all of your other information to be able to apply to your selected programs and participate in the dental match. Ensuring that your application is outstanding is vital to ensuring that you will have a good chance of being selected.
How to Write a Personal Statement for Dental Residency Effectively
The following tips are applicable to writing your statement and even your SOAP personal statement if applying post match:
- Have a clear understanding of the requirements expected of you such as the dental residency personal statement length. This for most applications is a single page.
- Look at personal statement dental residency examples to get an idea as to how other applicants have approached their writing. While this is a great way to understand just how to do your writing you must never simply copy anything that you see.
- Review the program website and identify the specific skills and personal qualities that they are looking for in their applicants.
- Match your experience and achievements to their expectations to show how well you meet what they are looking for.
- Select a theme for your statement; it is best to use a personal anecdote that will provide you with a clear storyline around which to present yourself.
- Create an outline for your writing based on your identified information. This will help you to see that everything is covered and fits together in a logical manner.
- Take extra time to work on your opening line. Like a news article it needs to be able to hook in the reader and make them want to read more.
- Don’t simply make unsubstantiated claims regarding your abilities; always provide clear and concise examples to illustrate what you are capable of.
- Ensure that everything that you include within your statement is totally relevant to your aim of gaining that place. If it does contribute to this aim then it should not be in your statement.
- Write and rewrite until you are sure that your personal statement is exactly right for your dental application while meeting all expectations.
Remember also this piece of advice from University Which:
“Of course, it won’t be enough just to say you’ve had the experience. What matters is that you write about it in a way that demonstrates the insight you’ve gained into the role of a dentist.”
Avoid Problems with Your Dental Residency Personal Statement Writing
Writing any health-science personal statement will mean presenting yourself in a unique manner that will fully grab the attention of the reader. Including any errors within your writing however will soon sink your chances. Writing a personal statement for medical school is never simple and many applicants will make many of the following errors:
- Using acronyms or slang
- Using words that are rarely used and often misunderstood from your thesaurus
- Talking about other people within your personal statement
- Using clichés that rarely add any value to your writing
- Using quotations; they want to read your own words
- Being negative
- Complaining or making excuses
- Repeating information that is elsewhere in your application
We Can Help with Your Personal Statement for Dental Residency Applications
Our experts hold dental post graduate degrees and have many years of experience supporting applicants to gain their targeted places. They work directly with you to ensure that they are able to access the specific information that the program will be looking for. All writing is done with you from scratch with zero copying. Our staff pride themselves on only providing support that is unique and of the highest of standards.
All work is proofread by certified experts before being delivered to you on time with a plagiarism report to show that it is unique to you. All of our support is covered by a full satisfaction money back guarantee and is some of the most competitively priced that you will find online for the quality that we provide.