Getting admission in the dream institute for residency and fellowship program is the ultimate desire of every IMG and USMG candidate, who has already completed the medical graduation and wants to make the career in one of the key medical specialty such as Endocrinology, Pulmonary Critical Care, Cardiology, Dentistry, Surgery, Psychiatry, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and others. However, only shinning grades and the excellent educational background is not good enough to fulfill this desire. Extraordinary and exclusively written admission application documents play a vital role in shortlisting the candidate for his desire fellowship or residency program. In fact, no one is unaware of the importance of personal statement, but some candidate takes it lightly and tries to copy/paste the contents of a personal statement from already available residency personal statements examples.
No doubt, all admission documents are important such as cover letter, resume, letter of recommendation etc. but no other document is more important than the personal statement for residency or fellowship program especially in case of submitting ERAS application. This is the only document that could express you directly in front selection committee and could explain the reason behind applying to that specific residency or fellowship program. Obviously, the candidate who become successful in portraying himself/herself in the personal statement in the best way, get the highest chances of being shortlisted. It is obvious that lots of residency personal statement samples are available on the internet, but it doesn’t mean that you play with your career by simply copying the contents of these personal statements and got a rejection.
The best way of getting residency and fellowship personal statements is writing it on your own. Obviously writing the personal statement is an art and it is really very difficult to compel the reader to read your personal statement without providing a solid and logical reason to get admission in the residency or fellowship program of that particular institute. Moreover, you also have to convince the readers that you are the perfect candidate for this position due to having all the required qualities. Remember! No one can be perfect, it is just an art of portraying a person in front of the selection committee in such manner that will feel pleasure by making the candidate as part of their team. Obviously, it needs lots of expertise and professional language to prepare such an impressive personal statement.
So, the most effective way to get the best residency personal statements is to order us to prepare such a winning fellowship or residency PS just for you. Either you are looking for personal statement examples for residency or fellowship application personal statement examples, we provide you best written PS samples in all respects. The specialty of our personal statement samples is that these are unique for everyone. You just order us for a fellowship or residency PS and sample will be in your hands within no time. You only have to modify it according to your educational background and achievements. You have no need to change the aim behind applying for the particular residency or fellowship program, we have drawn it for you exclusively in the sample personal statement.
Tips to Write Best Residency Personal Statement
Following are some practical tips and tricks for making your application essay shine above the rest thanks to best-written residency personal statement.
- Explore all your qualities. Before start writing the residency personal statements, you should prepare your mind in such a way that no one knows you to that extent like you know yourself. So, draw out all your hidden specialties about which you are confident and write them on a page.
- Prepare a draft. At first, you should prepare a draft of your residency personal statement. To do this, you can make an outline of those points that you want to include in your personal statement. In this way, you can easily sort-out most important and irrelevant points and can also make a priority list of those points that you want to highlight in the starting lines.
- Interesting and tempting starting. The starting of your personal statement will decide that the reader will stay bound at your PS or not. Never compromise on starting of your personal statement and try to make it very interesting and appealing with the help of some experience that is related to your medical achievement or unforgettable event.
- Avoid wrong information. Always remember! Never include any such statement that you cannot justify. Never lie about your educational background or achievements, it will lose your confidence to face the selection committee in case of shortlisting.
- Length of a personal statement. The ideal length of a personal statement should not be more than 700 words. However, 800 words residency personal statement length is also considered normal.
Structure of personal statement should be strictly divided into three major parts, introduction, body, and conclusion. Following is the brief detail about these three portions of personal statement structure.
- Introduction. In the introduction, you just have to focus on your specialties and relevant experience. You have to make it so interesting that it will grasp the attention of the reader and compel it to read all the personal statement. Remember! If the reader will lose the interests in the introduction, he will never waste his time to read all of your personal statement.
- Body. The second part of the personal statement is the body. This is the part in which you should give brief details of your academic background and achievements in the medical field. Avoid long stories and family background because no one has time to read all this. Here, you can also include such an event that can prove your interest in the particular field of medical science in which you wants to do fellowship or residency.
- Conclusion. The third and last part of the personal statement is the conclusion. In this part, you have to mention a solid reason for choosing that specific field of medical science in which you want to do your fellowship or residency. The reason should be solid and rational, otherwise, it will lose the worth of your claim. The other information that you should include in the conclusion is highlighting those specialties that could prove you an ideal candidate for the program in which you are going to apply.
ERAS personal statement formatting standards ask the writer to answer the following questions in the personal statement:
- Why have you selected the particular field of medical science?
- What is your aim after completion of residency program?
- What has made you a perfect candidate for the residency program?
- What are your expectations for the institute?
After writing the residency personal statement, you must twice check your PS that it is according to formatting standards or not. It is better to hire residency personal statement editing services for making your personal statement according to ERAS formatting standards and proofreading the content.
How Our Service Can Help You
If you are confused about how to write a personal statement for residency, just contact us. We offer the best medical school personal statement help at the affordable price and committed time limit. Our specialty is a team of professional writers from every individual specialty field of medical science that know the importance of personal statement for you very well. These writers also well aware of all requirements that the selection committee expects to see in your personal statement. Moreover, they not only have expertise in writing the personal statement, you can hire our services for all types of residency and fellowship admission application documents such as resume writing and formatting, letter of recommendation writing and formatting, cover letter writing and formatting etc.
Either you want to write an internal medicine residency personal statement or fellowship personal statement, you can contact us with full confidence. 100% customized content according to precise requirements of the client is our specialty. We take care of the privacy of our clients very much. Our customer service representatives remain available for you at toll-free number 24/7. Following is the list of benefits that you can achieve by hiring our service:
- 100% confidently and privacy
- 100% original content
- 100% customized content
- All types of residency and fellowship admission application documents including CV, LoR, PS, Cover letter etc.
- Highly professional and committed writers from all medical specialty fields
- 24/7 online customer support
- Facility of direct communication with writers
- Timely delivery
- Editing and formatting
- Reviewing and proofreading
- Affordable price with amazing discounts